- Ballet: Leotard and tights. Pink ballet shoes.
- GIRLS Jazz and Pre-Dance: Leotard or trunks and close fitting shirt, tights, black canvas or leather jazz shoes.
- GIRLS Tap: Leotard or trunks and close fitting shirt, tights, tap shoes.
(Age 3-11 wear black flat tap shoes.)
(Age 12 and up check with instructor for color and type of tap shoe.)
- BOYS Jazz and Pre-Dance: Close fitting T-shirt, close fitting jazz pants, black leather jazz shoes.
- BOYS Tap: Close fitting T-shirt, close fitting jazz pants, black tap shoes.
- Tumbling – Girls and Boys: Close fitting clothes, stretch shorts, pants or leotards.
Please do not wear loose fitting T-shirts.
Workshops and Summer classes:
During the summer we offer special one week workshops from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. Classes include Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Cheerleading, Tumbling, Acrobatic Dance, Voice lessons, Street Dance and Drama.
Summer classes start two weeks after the Fourth of July and are on Mondays and Tuesdays for four weeks. We usually perform at the Clark Country Fair.
There will be a $25.00 Recital Fee due in October for each student in which 5 tickets will be given out in June. You will be notified about dates and times. Other ticket sales will be at the door the night of the performance at a higher rate.
Get Signed Up Today!
Call Naydenov at: 360-944-4444