All Night Parties
- Friday Nights 10p.m. thru Saturday 8a.m.
- Saturday Nights 10p.m. thru Sunday 9a.m.
|People||Rate||Total Price||Avg. Price Per Person|
|1-20||$600 +sales tax||$600 +s/t||$30.00 +s/t|
|21-50||$620 + $20 for each additional person after 20||$620-1200 +s/t||29.52-$24.00+s/t|
|51-100||$1215 + $15 for each additional person after 50||$1215-1965 +s/t||$23.82-$19.65 +s/t|
|101-150||$1975 + $10 for each additional person after 100||$1975-2465||$19.55-$16.43 +s/t|
Party rooms are available, but you must setup and cleanup.
$100.00 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT required the day of scheduling
$200.00 refundable security deposit if no chaperon for the first half of the party. The chaperon must be a parent of one of the participants.
You are welcome to bring outside food and drinks. Anyone caught with alcohol or drugs will force us to end the party immediately without a refund.
|We will provide one staff person to stay the entire duration of the party. Our staff person acts similar to a lifeguard at a pool and is not allowed to coach or place participants into the bungees. $100 Discount for insured organizations.Bungees are allowed during these parties but one of the adults helping with the party will need to place the participants into them. These adults must be trained on the proper use by our staff person before use. The weight of the participant, the number of bungees and the stretch length of the bungee all affect how much weight of the participant will be supported off the ground. Improper landings on the tramp with bungees can still cause severe damage to the participant’s neck. Bungees always need to be tied off at the wall before the participant starts any tricks. Front flips in bungees are not recommended.
Nerf footballs are allowed in the gym. We have approved Nerf footballs available.
Dodge balls are also available. Keep all balls below the height of the fans.
Zip line has a 100 pound weight limit. Bungees do not have a weight limit.
|RULES FOR GROUP PARTIES
1. ONLY 1 PERSON ON ANY TRAMPOLINE AT ONE TIME. DO NOT WALK ACROSS A TRAMPOLINE. ONLY ONE DIRECTION ON THE LONG TRAMPOLINES2. NO THROWING OR SWINGING MATS
3. NO RUNNING AROUND OFFICE, STAIRS, BALCONY, OR BATHROOM AREAS
4. KEEP BALLS BELOW THE HEIGHT OF THE FANS
5. STAFF ARE THE BOSS, NO TALKING-BACK/SARCASM/DISRESPECT TO THEM WILL BE PERMITTED
6. NO FOUL LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND
7. NO LOUD NOISE AFTER 10PM IN THE PARKING LOT AREA
8. KEEP ALL FOOD IN UPSTAIRS OR ON BLUE BENCHES
9. $10 FEE (for each foam cube) PAID TO NAYDENOV GYMNASTICS FOR ANY WRITING ON PIT FOAM
10. NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL PRIOR OR DURING A GROUP PARTY
11. NO BOYS AND GIRLS SLEEPING TOGETHER OR MAKING OUT
12. BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES CAN RESULT IN ENDING THE PARTY EARLY WITHOUT A REFUND
13. PLACE MATS AND EQUIPMENT BACK FROM WHERE THEY WERE
Call Naydenov at: 360-944-4444